Dear diary,
Its the second night that I didn't receive any calls and messages from dearest boyfriend. *sighs*
I can't believe that this is happening! *Patience Iffah*
*Looks at calendar on the next 2 weekends before my birthday*
Today, 5 December 2011
This Friday, 9 December 2011:
I am not sure sure if bby is able to book out early and can meet up at night because he might be very tired due to the field-camp.
Saturday, 10 December 2011:
Bby is going of to work for ZoukOut 2011 from 2pm-9am the next day.
Sunday, 11 December 2011:
Bby would be very tired from work and would reach home around 11am? Where he would rest and sleep. *I understand and don't mind* And he would be booking-in in the evening around 8pm?
Friday 16 December 2011:
Set-up booth for STA Open House cums 2 weeks vacation.
Saturday 17 December 2011:
Bby would be booking in and out on the same day, as he would be on guard duty the following night.
Sunday 18 December 2011:
Bby's guard duty cums 23rd Monthsary!
Wednesday 21 December 2011:
My 20th Birthday! But bby is in camp! PFFFTTT! *I wonder if I will get any surprises...Oh will I ever go to USS ever again?* And yes my 20th birthday is a BIGG thing to me! It's my 2nd decade for goodness sake!
In conclusion, I am sad that he seemed to be busy every weekend that he would not have sufficient time for my birthday. TSKKK... :'(
Yours sincerely,
nrfhrzl ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment