27June2016 11.59PM
Me sending textes to Drago ❤
"Smlm im ok. Jst tat i dnt like being surprised again mcm smlm tibe2 got girls hug u. Bcs i didnt expect it to happen infrnt of me. I knw at zouk it may happen but i dnt see. Like ive told u before i was ok w watever u wanna do behind me as long as idk. But being surprised like ystd wen suddenly a customer came to hug u was shocking. Not mad jst felt like ive been ignorant abt it happening behind my back. So now im being as positive as i can to fully undstd n trust u. I dont want us to b fiancee only but also ur bestfriend..something not every guy have. A fiancee undstding enuf to share wat they cudnt jst bcs they r tgthr. Bcs i dnt wanna feel jealous abt it. I hope u undstd tat u want a fair and honest rltnshp. Cause i cant handle the pain of lying..id tather handle the pain of truth. Okay syg? I love more than you ever imagine. Muax"
No comments:
Post a Comment