Dear diary,
Good news! My team and I are going to the Finals for SUI! Couture Fashion Competition! Weeee~!
Alhamdullilah...even though I never expected to get through cause all I joined for was for the sake of my Portfolio. After going for 2 rehearsals and 1 full dress rehearsal this week, tomorrow is the Fashion Day for all of us that have made it to the finals! :D
To win or lose is part and parcels of a competition and I am greatly happy now that I have had the experience to be part of the fashion show. Credits to Jael and her boyfriend for accepting me in their team. Anyways, I am not selected to be the dresser for Halloween at RWS. That's okay...I shall wait for other opportunities and collaborate with Izzah Sutari. :)
Dear Allah, please help give me opportunities for me to complete my PD on time. God's will. Amin.
Till then.
Yours truly,
nrfhrzl♥
No comments:
Post a Comment