I am currently looking forward to this new blog because i think it is important to share my thoughts in here. Basically, it will include everything that surrounds me and keep me thinking.
Currently i am in the process of completing my Portfolio which has to include both industry work and personal works. And there are so many things to consider and take into account.
No.1 : Get into SUI! Fashion Design Competition in October 2011.
No.2 : Work at RWS for the Halloween Night as a dresser from 21st Oct '11 till end of October '11.
The thing is, both of this things clash and I really hope I am able to juggle this two and finish it real soon.
No.3 : For my personal works, I have to continue sketching every fashion/costume design that I can ever think of to be put into my portfolio.
No.4 : Take a photo of every piece of artwork that I did and upload it online (personal website).
My main aim is to include the various elements of what I can do and what I like to do. For example, make-up, hair, costume/fashion designing (if possible). It does takes a lot of my time, however I will try my very best to finish it by the end of November if possible. I won't appreciate re-taking my whole semester just because I fail PD. And I have certain deadlines to meet.
Since I just started my 2nd semester in school today, I am looking forward to pass both the modules, plus my FYP; whom I do not know who are my teammates yet, as well as passing my PD. I really want to graduate after this semester with flying colours. Wish me good luck. And I really hope the people around me can support me and cooperate through this short and tough journey I will be going through. Thank you.
Till then.
Yours sincerely,
nrfhrzl ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment